With every project we build, we build a team that enjoys the effort that comes with construction, enjoys working together and enjoys meeting the needs of our client. To accomplish this, we need to hire people that want to work hard to build a great product. Arch-Con’s leadership knows that the latest tools and technology are needed to do this whether it’s on the field or in the office.
Arch-Con is a culture of high energy. Construction requires high performance for the safety and security of our workers and our clients. Therefore, we offer meaningful advancement within Arch-Con to high performing, team-oriented people. Our employees work with their immediate managers to track their progress and grow their potential, so each person is prepared for a new opportunity when it comes.
Compensation is more than just a paycheck – it’s recognition of an employee’s valuable contribution to our clients. Arch-Con offers a competitive compensation package, which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Above market salary with an annual review
- John Hancock 401K retirement plan with potential employer contribution matched up to 3.5%
- Employer contribution toward group health coverage
- Safety incentive program. Read more about our safety culture
- $50,000 Life Insurance Plan – Employer Paid
- “Project-based” incentive program
- Employees are recognized for their dedication to construction, our clients, the company and themselves with service awards at milestone anniversaries
Arch-Con is proud of our diverse employee population and strongly adheres to the philosophy that those who work hard, no matter their race or gender, can succeed. Arch-Con’s employee base is made up of 20% women, more than two times the industry average. Of our management and senior leadership, including senior leadership on the job site, more than 40% are minority. In the office, nearly 50% of our senior leadership are minority. Arch-Con’s multi-generational workforce also brings diverse work styles to our office and on our job sites. We believe these different perspectives make for a well-rounded company. Learning from each other enhances our projects and makes a positive impact on our company.