Project CoordinatorJob Location: Houston | Denver
This role will assist the project management team in all administrative functions related to certain construction projects.
The Project Coordinator reports to the Project Coordinator Manager. This is a full-time exempt position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create project binders, setup jobs and maintain in server/accounting software and file all hard/soft copies of project documents as needed
- Process and manage all subcontracts, subcontractor change orders, and purchase orders for projects
- Process and manage all prime change proposals and prime change orders for projects
- Scan, file, and distribute all project related documents, i.e. contracts, change orders, RFI’s, submittals, etc. as needed
- Assist with bid distribution and compilation, proposal setup, and other document processing related to procuring new work
- Assist with RFIs
- Assist with submittals
- Attend jobsite meetings and keep meeting minutes
- Distribute weekly project reports to clients and team members
- Process close out packages (including warranties/as builts/etc.) for projects
None. This position will not have any direct reports
This job operates in both a professional office environment and at a construction job site trailer. This role will use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers and/or printers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use their fingers to type, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use their hands and reach. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception and the ability to focus.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.