Senior Project ManagerJob Location: Houston | Denver
This senior level position will be responsible for all phases of project delivery and contribute to Arch-Con’s business development and client satisfaction.
The Sr. Project Manager reports to the Vice President. This is an exempt position. Some travel required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the entire construction project from design to completion in accordance with the owner’s objections and contract agreements
- Understand all requirements, documents, contracts, subcontract agreements and project drawings
- Responsible for scheduling and estimating the time required to complete projects on time and on budget
- Monitor and direct the progress of construction project
- Manage change management process
- Schedule and attend meetings and required inspections
- Ensure the construction resources are used to capacity and efficiently
- Ensure all safety precautions are adhered to by construction workers, subcontractors, and suppliers
- Work with the accounting team to ensure billing and projections are completed accurately and on time and update management on progress of the project
- Monitor the compliance of set regulations
- Maximize profitability on a project through efficiency and material cost savings
- Develop the project team through coaching and training while giving timely feedback
- Develop and/or improve owner, architect, vendor and subcontractor relationships
- Support Arch-Con’s initiatives and process improvements
This position may supervise assistant project managers and project managers
This job operates in both a professional office environment and at a construction job site trailer. This role will use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers and/or printers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use their fingers to type, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use their hands and reach; and occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.