Project AccountantJob Location: Houston
This position will be responsible for all accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing and job costs functions for specific projects within the accounting department.
The Project Accountant reports to the Controller. This is a full-time, exempt position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Invoice coding and data entry
- Subcontractor billing and processing
- Subcontract Document Control-lien releases, W-9’s, insurance certificates
- Process new vendor applications
- Check issuance
- Draw requests to Owner
- Other duties as required
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use their fingers to type, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use their hands and reach. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception and the ability to focus.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
None. This position will not have any direct reports
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role will use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers and/or printers.