Owner: Triple Crown Investments | Architect: Tramonte + Johnson Architects and Michael HSU
Originally built in 1955, the two-story building at 4191 Bellaire Blvd. was renovated to create Southside Commons, a mixed-use offering by developer Triple Crown Investments. The first floor features 10,000 square feet of retail and 30,000 square feet of entertainment/retail space. The top floor has 40,000 square feet of office and medical offices. Read more about this fantastic transformation designed by Michael Hsu and architect of record Tramonte Design | Studio.