Seven Ways to Celebrate 713 Day!
HOUSTON (July 12, 2019) – Arch-Con was born in Houston. We are proud to have built millions of square feet for developers who have helped shape this great city. For 713 Day, a day to celebrate Houston, we put together some places you can visit (that we have built — wink wink) to support the Bayou City.
1. Visit the Market at Springwoods, Houston’s first multi-tenant retail project to earn a LEED certification located at 2150 Spring Stuebner Rd.
2. Stop by one of Houston’s largest retail developments Valley Ranch Town Center located at 11985 TX-99.
Wine & Dine
3. Get the party started a little early with happy hour at Fusion Eats Friday from 3 to 7 p.m. located at 9 Greenway Plaza.
4. Grab a delicious, flame-grilled burger and cool down with Buff’s house-made ice cream at BuffBurger located at 1540 W Alabama.
5. Treat yourself to a a quick getaway at the Aloft Houston Downtown complete with rooftop pool and W XYZ® bar conveniently located downtown at 820 Fannin St.